Reference Number: 5021MM
Job Location: Commutable from Cambridge, ON
Salary: Salary Commensurate with Experience
- Our client is seeking an experienced Robotics Technician to join their growing team.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for programs, maintain and troubleshoot PLC programming software and related electrical controls.
- You will install, programs, and maintain robotic and automated welding equipment.
- Conduct routine maintenance on all types of robots including: Kawasaki, Motoman, etc.
- You will evaluate the current equipment to monitor necessity for upgrades to PLC hardware and robotic controls.
- Maintain and repair building equipment including: air compressor system, water treatment system, lighting, etc.
- Work with contractors as necessary to implement new equipment and/or modify existing equipment.
- Meet with vendors as necessary to keep updated on new technology.
- Support and develop process improvements and Kaizen activities.
- To be considered for this opportunity candidates will have a Manufacturing Technology Diploma, Robotic Technician Certification/Diploma or Millwright/Electrical Trade Certification.
E-mail submissions are preferred and should be sent in MSWord or text format to email@example.com referencing the job number in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will only be contacting those under consideration.