Reference Number: 5037DF
Job Location: Area of Kitchener / Waterloo, ON
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Our client is a successful custom precision machining firm located in Kitchener / Waterloo, ON.
- They have created a new role for a Mechanical Design / Process Engineer to focus on designing custom, precision machined components for a variety of end users.
- This will include original design, as well as the reverse engineering of existing components.
- Ideally, this role requires a professional mechanical engineer (or equivalent) with 5+ years experience in a related industry.
- Your skills include: AutoCAD design and detailing, related calculations, knowledge of and ability to recommend special tooling, prepare requisitions and the necessary paperwork as required for subcontracting, ability and skill set to deal directly with customers and vendors, provide support to production and estimating departments in the areas of production and process planning.
- Must have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
E-mail submissions are preferred and should be sent in MSWord or text format to email@example.com referencing the job number in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will only be contacting those under consideration.