Reference Number: 5036KH
Job Location: Thunder Bay, ON
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Our client has built an enviable reputation in the process automation field and is recognized as a leader in this field.
- They require 2 Service Representatives to be based out of their Thunder Bay office.
- The nature of the work will be onsite service to process control and instrumentation equipment.
- This can involve electrical design work, commissioning and startup of equipment, system upgrades, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting support and the training of site personnel.
- Candidates will likely hold a college technology diploma in the electrical control or instrumentation field and should have experience working with field instrumentation, DCS, HMI, PLC and industrial networking applications.
- Your communication and people skills must be strong, and you must have a successful track record in this field.
- There will be travel to client sites throughout Northern Ontario.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of customer service in line with the company’s philosophy and will in return receive ongoing training and support, along with a competitive compensation package.
E-mail submissions are preferred and should be sent in MSWord or text format to email@example.com referencing the job number in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will only be contacting those under consideration.