Reference Number: 5016SM2
Job Location: GTA, ON
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
The Plant Manager is a key role responsible for the overall management of plant operations including safety, production, quality control, and maintenance at the production plant. You will also ensure the plant demonstrates continuous improvement in meeting customer requirements, as well as maintaining operational efficiency through effective resource planning, design improvement and material utilization to ensure corporate objectives are met.
The Ideal Candidate will be talented at both strategic and tactical execution and have a proven track record for building high performing teams that achieve exceptional results. This track record is supported by a strong production background gained through prior experiences, education, and career growth. A results-oriented individual, you will provide hands-on leadership in continuing lean manufacturing as well as provide leadership and direction to a plant of 600+ employees.
- 10+ years management experience; 5+ years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- University degree or post-secondary certificate/diploma in a related field is preferred, but will give consideration to those with several years relevant experience
- Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organizational and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal & leadership skills, including experience successfully building, developing, and motivating high-quality professional staff
- Experience in lean manufacturing is preferred
E-mail submissions are preferred and should be sent in MSWord or text format to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job number in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will only be contacting those under consideration.