Reference Number: 4059DF
Job Location: Area of Kitchener / Waterloo, ON
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Our client is a major manufacturer in the Waterloo Region.
- For purposes of succession planning they have created a role to provide backup to the incumbent.
- They require a Professional Electrical Engineer with at least 4+ years hands-on experience, who is actively working in the industrial electrical engineering environment in the Province of Ontario.
- The key to this position is experience working with sub station / electrical equipment and related control systems (controls, instrumentation, and AB PLC capabilities), electrical cabinet design, and build / design of electrical panels.
- Core responsibilities will include: plant wide project work, electrical change processes, interface and work with maintenance and production departments, liaison with suppliers, energy authorities and subcontractors, continuous improvement, and project management.
- This is an excellent role for an individual who enjoys to work with minimum supervision, to be self directed, who enjoys interfacing with a wide spectrum of people on a daily basis within a large manufacturing environment, who loves to manage projects from cradle to grave, enjoys solving problems and root cause analysis, and who is looking for a long term opportunity where you can definitely make a difference.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
E-mail submissions are preferred and should be sent in MSWord or text format to email@example.com referencing the job number in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will only be contacting those under consideration.