Reference Number: 4045DF
Job Location: Area of Kitchener / Waterloo / Cambridge, ON
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Our client is a successful precision custom machining and special purpose machine builder in the Kitchener / Waterloo/ Cambridge area.
- They have created a new role of Sales / Customer Service Engineer to provide support to and backup the VP / GM in the areas of customer development and sales of the company’s machining services.
- The ideal candidate will have an intimate knowledge of CNC precision custom machining and will have at least 5 years progressive experience developing relationships in the areas of pulp & paper, mining, aerospace, automotive and military parts manufacturers.
- Background as a machinist would be an advantage.
- Skill set will include experience in estimating, quoting new business, customer relations / development, an understanding of machining processes, process planning, scheduling, part design and how parts are machined and manufactured.
- Extremely strong communication skills are essential as is the ability to travel throughout Canada and the USA.
E-mail submissions are preferred and should be sent in MSWord or text format to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the job number in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will only be contacting those under consideration.